Thursday, October 29, 2009

Essence-asian-KOTD

First I added 1 coat of Nailtek f.2 and then 2 coats of Essence Multi dimension in 48 Chill out . Afterwards I painted a diagonal line with Oriflame Beauty Nail Colour Expert in Shimmering diva which I then stamped with s4 and E.L.F. Coral. Do you like the manicure? Would you wear it? Have any other suggestions? Thank you dear readers and commenters, nice and polished day to you:*













Click the images to enlarge them and to see the details;)


Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

  1. It looks like e.l.f. coral worked nice with Konad for you. I tried to apply it as my nail color and it took forever to dry and was streaky. Just curious.
    Great 'nad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yes, it works great with konad, as it is thick and pigmented! I bought it primarily for konadicures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I always forget to use ELF Coral for konadicure. I have to try it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know the ELF coral would work for Konad. Good to know! This is a lovely mani, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is stunning, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all:* I really recommend elf coral for konadicures:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! I love them!

    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love how you incorporated the diagonal line and stamp, it looks incredible:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would wear this manicure! It looks great but I especially love the base colour. I've been searching high and low for a pigmented light pink colour but ugh..when I find it, it's a brand that I can't get =[

    www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you Lisa, well if you win my giveaway, you're one step closer to this pink;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the design. The asiatic letters always have attracted me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic manicure. Love your color combinations. You have a good eye for color.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!