Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shimmering-diva-NOTD

As I'm an Oriflame consultant, I order each month something from the catalogue, and this period I ordered 2 nail polishes, first one I present you today - Shimmering diva. There are 2 coats over 1 coat of Nailtek f.2, but no top coat. It' s a beautiful red shade loaded with shimmer, red, gold, bronze, which is most evident on nails, but no as much in the pictures. I have around 5 shades from Oriflame and I'm very satisfied with their quality, though the colour range is not that big. Do you have any experiences with Oriflame nail polishes? Are they available where you live? Are you satisfied with the quality? Thank you dear readers and commenters, nice and polished day to you:*










All images are clickable:)


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! I used to have some Oriflame polishes back in the days when I had only a few polishes. :D But I really can't remember anything about them. Now, I don't have any Oriflame polishes. I guess it's mainly because I don't have anyone, who sells Oriflame. I just went through on-line catalogue and I must say, not many colors to choose from and 5,99€ for 7ml?!? A lot of money. I hope they are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this brand. It's a very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour! It looks wonderful with your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour but I've never heard of this brand before! *goes off researching*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like the colour:* thanks

    @Maestra, I always buy these polishes when they're discounted, so I pay for one not more than 3,99€ (or as consultant 3€), but still now that you mention it, it's quite a lot of money, yes:)although they last for a couple of days

    @Evil Angel, Lisa : Oriflame is like Avon, they cannot be bought in stores, but if you know a consultant you can buy them from them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe, Oriflame nail colour Expert owns :D js tudi obožujem te lake. posebno en rdeč odtenek ki ko sem ga dala na nohte samo eno plast, je bila ta plast tako polna barve, enakomerna in bleščeča da sploh nisem mogla verjet. najlepše pa je to, da je ta ena sama plast zdržala še usaj 4 dni in bila isto bleščeča in brez prask ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. jp, je pa tudi odvisno od odtenka, tudi sama imam en temen lak, sicer še iz prejšnje kolekcije (black cherries) in zdrži dolgo s samo eno plastjo:) pri teh ta n ovih je pa čopič lepo širok, ker sta dva skupaj, tako da je lakiranje res enostavno:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!