Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Winter-nail-art-contest-ENTRY

I decided to take part in Winter Nail-Art Contest hosted by Lisa (Dreamka) and her Nail Art World. The manicure I created represents winter landscape in the night or at the dawn, snowflakes are all around the scene, made with konad and with the help of China glaze Fairy dust. First I've painted the nails in China glaze Recycle, then stamped some nails first with fauxnad P16 and konad m12 and Konad special nail polish in white, yellow, red and green or painted the tips with OPI Alpine snow (how appropriate;)), afterwards I added some dots by Essence dotting tool and China glaze Liquid leather and Konad special nail polish in red. At the end I applied 1 coat of China glaze Fairy dust to create the illusion of snowflake chrystals. What do you think of it? Do you like it? Is it too much of everything?:) Thank you dear readers and commenters, have a nice and polished day:**

















All images are clickable:)

Don't forget to enter my first giveaway;)

Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. This is amazing! You did such a beautiful job with this! I love that you used Fairy Dust, it really gives the feeling of snow falling. best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats adorableeee hun
    i lovee it..
    now you got me thinking about xmas hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love the one with the snowman! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all:*

    @Mighty Lambchop, yes CG fairy dust is simply amazing

    @Skye, so did I, the shops here are already decorated in christmas spirit:)

    @AllYouDesire, I love the snowman too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are really cuteeeeee.... good luck to both of us..hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  6. THat is so dang cute! I love the snowman, he's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little snowman and lovely snowflakes on the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is super cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your manicure. Each nail is different and adorable. Love all the different scenes. great job and hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank for nice wishes, I'm sure everybody did her best:) Glad you like it, as it is my first nail art contest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great nails! I love the snowflake one! It's so cute and really reminds me of winter. I love winter but I hate the cold Brr..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Lisa, the same here, no-cold fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful!

    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!