Monday, July 26, 2010

Flakies over Zoya Isla NOTD - just got to love 'em

Hello, dear readers and followers,

a quick post today :) as I'm back to work again. Over yesterday's NOTD with Zoya Isla I applied 1 coat of Sally Hansen Hidden treasure of which I'm sure you've heard and seen a lot:) I got it in my swap with Elisabeth from Lacquered lizard and one in my swap with Maria from R3Daily.

The effect is simply mesmerizing, I could stop starring at my nails while I was having it on. Love, love, love it!

What do you think of the colour combination? Do you own a bottle of Hidden treasure? And do you use it often?

Thank you, dear readers and followers, have a nice and polished start of the week:*










Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this. I do have a bottle of Hidden Treasure, but actually I've used it maybe once or twice. But this is gorgeous, it makes me want to get in there and experiment some more! Thanks for showing, nice combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danica, the effect of hidden treasure is so captivating, especially over darker polishes, though it gives a great effect to lighter ones too:) thank you:*

    ThRiSzHa, thanks dear:*

    Saori, thank you:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joj, kako je to ena čudovita manikura! Zelo mi je všeč ta kombinacija! Sem se čisto zaljubila v Hidden Treasure! Komaj čakam, da končno še svojega preizkusim. :D

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hvala lepa, Tiana:* ti kar, pa hitro slikce gor:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the HT over this pretty shade. I've used HT at least 10 times. Whenever my manicure looks a little worn I throw on a coat of HT and it looks good again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Lucy, and glad to hear from you again:* Hidden treasure is really great to brighten up the manicure:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. O_O Interesting product~!!!!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, it is indeed:) thank you, Lisa:*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!