Tuesday, May 18, 2010

RAOK from ThRiSzHa

Hello, dear readers and followers:)

How was your weekend?

I'm so happy because I received my very first RAOK, and it is from lovely ThRiSzHa which owns a splendid nail art and konad related blog Fab ur nails, I'm sure you all know her, but if you don't have a look at her awsome blog, you won't regret it!

ThRiSzHa sent me a package which contained a postcard with Abu Dhabi sites and a sweet note at the back. There were 3 fauxnad image plates which I did not have up till now; you know how much I love stamping, no need to repeat that, right ;) So the plates are B54,  B94 and M71, there's a Hello Kitty motive, YAY!

What's more to say than a BIG thank you to you, dear ThRiSzHa:* You're a true sweetheart and your package really made my day, especially the note at the postcard, thanks:*

That would be all for today, dear followers and readers, have a nice and polished day :*



All images are clickable:)
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

  1. What a sweet package! Thriszha is a sweet as they com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur welcome im glad u like what I sent for u...I am very happy when I made someone happy too... happy polishing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how sweet!

    I've been looking for that Hello Kitty plste for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ThRiSzHa, thanks a bunch:*

    Dollface, so did I:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow a new polish blog for me THANKS! I wish I could get my hands on a hello kitty plate my niece would love that! ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so nice! Can't wait to see what you'll create with new plates :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice!
    i have a give away on my blog, maybe youd like to enter?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice plates!! Waiting for your pics with Hello Kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely gesture of Thriszha. She is such a sweetheart! I also have the Hello Kitty plate thanks to her (and also the Mickey Mouse plate and lot of others) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very nice from her !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I bet that made your day. Very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cute and just like Thriszha. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. you nailed it, thank you:* I've already entered it:)

    smALTy, thanks:*

    Maestra, she's a sweetheart:) hello kitty rocks :)

    Saori, indeed:*

    Kimberly, you're so right:*

    Gejba, so true:*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!