Wednesday, April 14, 2010

China glaze Agent lavender swatch and NOTD

Hey, dear readers,

how are you today? What polish are you wearing?

Today's NOTD and swatch is the famous China glaze Agent lavender, and I think there's no need to introduce this colour to you, as it's really well known amongst nail polish lovers:) It's a great colour for spring too.

There's 2 coats in the pics, you necessarily need 2 as one is so streaky. I also added 1 coat of INM OutTheDoor topcoat to make it shinnier.

First two pics are taken in the sun and the second two in my lightbox under artificial light and are a bit more colour accurate.

How do you like the colour? Do you own this one?

Thank you, dear readers and followers, have a nice and polished day:*












All images are clickable:)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. unsu... a mi posodiš svoje nohte? sj sam za par dni ;)
    hihi ej super izgleda in barva in barva na nohtkih :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks gorgeous on your nails! I love lavender!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. that colour is lovely, I haven't even tried mine yet LOL Your nail shape is just beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am wearing this now. With Sinful Hottie over the top. It's nice but it's not lavender IMO. It's very pale-blue. I had to do lots of coats and it went a bit lumpy on my thumb. OK, not great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mancina, ni problema;) hvala ti:*

    Sylvia, thanks a lot:* and I love it too:)

    Baby D, thank you:* you should give it a try, it's great for spring:)

    jaljen, I only applied 2 coats, if you did really thin ones, perhaps that's why it got so lumpy, I don't know it worked for me though

    Biba, lepa hvala :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Itak, da je lep, če je pa lavender. :D
    Pa nohtki so tud za dol past lepi!

    Na mojih je trenutno (svetlo moder) franky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hv similiar color. but not china glaze.. ur nails soo preety.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tassa, hvala:* grem pogledat:) lavender je pa krasna barva<3

    Sarah, thanks:*

    ipehishere, thank you:*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!