Thursday, January 7, 2010

Essie Sexy divide swatch

I own 3 Essie polishes, up till now;) The last one from 3 is Sexy divide, which is a dark eggplant purple with shimmer, a really gorgeous shade which is hard to capture with a camera. It's a one coater in the pics, but I could easily do the second coat, after the pics were taken I saw that one coat would be needed although IRL one would do just fine if you're careful;)

On to the pics: all were taken uder artificial light, w/o flash

What do you think of the colour?Like it or not?

Thank you dear readers and commenters,have a nice and polished day:*













All images are clickable:)

17 comments:

  1. I love it and I ordered one for myself- hope it gets here soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful purple! It looks so velvety in your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uu, like it. I think I'm going to buy this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of my fave Essie shades along with Mint Candy Apple. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aja, zato se ti vidi tako krasno?
    Ker z dvema plastema, se mi zdi da je kar malcek temnejsi, ampak je pa cudoooviiit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous !!! I love these kinds of purple ! I think I'll add it to my list and maybe order this in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous purple! And it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to grab this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Twister, thank you, I agree:*

    @amusedPolish, thanks, hope you get your bottle soon:)

    @Kirsten, yes, it has that velvet shine indeed, thank you:*

    @Ayuu, thanks:*

    @Biba, you won't regret it;) thank you:*

    @nihrida, divide is also my favourite one, thanks for commenting:*

    @Nea, thank you*

    @Tamara, hvala, je ena plast, vendar malce debelejša:)in lučka dosti pomaga;)

    @kanishk, I agree, thanks:*

    @Tuli, I recommend it;) thank you:*

    @Gladys, *blush*, thanks dear:*

    @gildedangel, I could not agree more, run;) thank:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colour of this polish, is simply gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing color! Beautifull nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!