Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Green&Silver gradient manicure

Today I'll show you a manicure I did about 2 weeks ago, but did not manage to get it posted untill now:) First, there is just a picture of the polish, it's s-he 370, I bought it for about 1€ as it went out of sale, lucky me! There is one coat of it in the picture over 1 coat of Nailtek f.2, but no top coat. Afterwards, I applied with a sponge China glaze Devotion. What do you think of the end result? Do you like it? Thank you dear readers and commenters, have a nice and polished day:*

















All images are clickable:)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I looove this! I keep saying I am going to try gradient with a sponge I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks:) you should give it a try, it's not difficult, I did it with a kitchen sponge;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, I like how you went up the sides with the color. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, that is very cool, I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful. I have also never done anything like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I like it ! I'm trying to make gradients with a make up sponge but I think I need a little more practise. i'll also try with a kitchen sponge !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! The colours you chose look really nice together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all:* It reminds me a bit of christmas trees covered with snow:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!

    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!