Friday, December 18, 2009

Another festive red&silver konadicure

 Here are some guest nails again:) You know, I cannot say no when I'm asked to do a manicure/konadicure, so the result is shown in the pictures. I used 2 coats of Ruby pumps over Essence ridge filler and stamped it with konad image plate m64 and China glaze Millenium. For extra sparkle I added 1 coat of China glaze Fairy dust, and we were both very pleased with the result, my friend and I:) Though it was difficult to capture it in the pictures, so I apologize for not that good pics. How do you like the konadicure?

Thank you dear readers and commenters, have a nice and polished day:*












All images are clickable:)
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. I love this!! They are so glitzy and gorgeous! Millenium looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Looks so festive and pretty.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Brooke and Susie:* all this fairy dust makes it even more outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millenium is always great when used for stamping ! I love that design ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh danke KONADomania, das ist lieb von dir! Du machst auch ganz tolle Sachen mit deinen KONAD Schablonen, da werde ich sicher viel Inspiration finden!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job! i love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gleichfalls, und ich bei dir:) danke für dein Kommentar:*

    Thank you, Evil Angel, glad you like it:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and holidayish. :)
    Keep them coming,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Susie, I've got some more of them;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me siento en amor con Fairy Dust, lo necesito.
    Es un konadicure perfecto para este tiempo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, you won't regret it, fairy dust is great for layering, it adds this gorgeous sparkles to the manicure

    thank you:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gildedangel and Pinkerginger, thanks:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love Konad!! i'm new user of konad but I love it.... your blog it's very nice......good job!!


    http://unhasnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. KONADomania I used the Konad plate M73. Thank You for visit Potis de Colores! One Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. really lovely:* Thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!