Monday, November 9, 2009

Royal-petrol-KOTD

Somehow I'm not really satisfied with the end result and this is mainly because of the lack of time I spent on this konadicure which I did on Friday before I went to karate seminar. Well, never mind, here are the pictures, judge for yourselves, but for me is more nay than yay:D even the pics are not that good. I used my new konad image plate m64 and China glaze Devotion. What's your opinion on this konadicure? Thank you dear readers and  commenters, have a nice and polished week:*









All images are clickable:)

Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. I think its rly good! The colors go wonderfully together, and the designs are elegant and simple.
    I say yay!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out amazing ! I love everything about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with LuminOus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, you are way too hard on yourself! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great! I really like that design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks smashing! Why don't you like it? I think you did a great job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is beautiful!

    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic manicure. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It turned out really nice. The colours goes well together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color! I've been afraid of using this design, but it looks great in the blue/silver combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Under the lighting, it looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all, so it's yay:*

    Sometimes I really am too hard on me, I agree:)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely YAY! It's beautiful! I love the blue-silver combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! It looks amazing, as though you have lightning bolts on your nails =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Nati and Marce:* bolts it is:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!