Thursday, October 1, 2009

OMG NOTD

I'm somewhat into holographic nail polishes these days, and my first and I think that is won't be the last holographic nail polish is China glaze OMG. Over 1 coat of Nailtek f.2 I applied 2 coats of OMG, perhaps it would be better if there were 3 coats. I did not add a top coat because I think it kills the holographic effect a bit. The effect is best seen outdoors in the sun and under direct light. Do you like it? What do you think of holographic nail polishes? Have any favourite ones? Thank you dear readers and commenters:*












All pictures are clickable:)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That last picture is awesome! I love holos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are my newly discoved love too:) thanks:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! I have on a holo by China Glaze. I have on TMI and love each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lucy, glad you like it:*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!