Monday, October 19, 2009

NOTD: E.L.F. Plum

After a while comes my new NOTD. This time it's E.L.F. Plum, 1 coat over 1 coat of Nailtek f.2. For shine I added 1 coat of Essie g2g. This colour is pretty dark indeed, although not completely black. Great application with only one thick coat! What do you think of the colour? Do you like it or not? Thank you dear readers and commenters, nice and polished day to you all:**








I think that the last picture is the most colour accurate:)


All images are clickable:)


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Looks really nice. I think I might own that one but I've never used it. Looks like a perfect color for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this color. It is very dark and is almost black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very pretty on you. I've never used any ELF products. Are their polishes any good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such even aplication with only one layer... Sounds and looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! So pretty!


    www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this! Very pretty indeed especially for only $1

    I also love Elf polish in... i think champagne? its like a light neutral pink. Love it.

    But i think their dark shades have a tendency to chip quite a bit even with my seche vite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all, my dears:* This colour is very autumnly indeed, but I did a konad over it, so more pictures are coming;)

    @Lucy, I'm very satisfied with the elf polishes, although have not worn them more than 2-3 days in a row, but they did not chip. I always use g2g or INM outthedoor topcoat, because I do not own seche. The best part with elf polishes is the price, I bought them from UK for about 1 pound, in USA they are even cheaper, so give them a try:) Plum is my second elf polish.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!