Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wild-berry-OMG KOTD

 A friend of mine came yesterday for a konadicure as she attends a charity bazaar today  and wanted to have a special manicure for it:) Over 1 coat of Essence Ridge filler I applied 1 coat of Essence LE Creamylicious Wild berry sorbet and stamped it with m63 and China glaze OMG, then I added 1 coat of Oriflame Long wear gloss coat. The konadicure looks much better in real as it does in the pictures, she was in a hurry so the pictures could not quite capture the holographic effects of OMG:( but I do intend to do today or tomorrow a similar pedicure on my toes. This combination looks really great to me, how about you? Do you like it? Thank you dear readers and commenters:*














All images are clickable;)

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I like it a lot! And the image you stamped on is my favorite. Can't wait to get it myself:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very nice! One of my favorite plates also and I like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous...konad m63 is my first konad image plate.. & its my fave image plate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite plate too :D Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this plate is obviously among the popular ones:) I like it also very much! thank you all:**

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a nice job, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely manicure. I love this pattern and color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. purple and silver ist a gorgeous combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!
    Awesome!
    I have been thinking abotu something similar to this, so i may have to borrow your idea there! I just love that konad image, it's one of my favs!
    ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Christy, just go ahead and do it;) I'm sure it will be gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, I'm always glad and happy reading them:) Thanks!